CANDYLAND

I think I'm going to make a trailer called Candyland what I'm gonna do is take a screenshot of me klaire and wen hui once I reach home I will cry so I will put me on the bed I will colour the body and make a blanket klaire
. will walk in and she saw me crying when  wen hui was talking she looked behind her and she saw me crying they asked me what happened I told them my bf broke up with me they looked at me liked they wanted to kill my ex the next day we went to school they saw my ex they were secretly having a knife in there locker when my ex came to klaire and wen hui they quickly pulled out the knife from the locker and cut him super fast as they can but they missed my ex was suspicious and walked away the girls were surprised and the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

meeting my friend